Xerox Docucolor Toner VS. WorkCenter ?????

Yeah, I was just going to suggest - since this tread is really useful- anyone who can get to read weight off OEM pouch, just post it here with model number... or I can try calling PartsDrop and ask :)

Just wondering if I can use developer from a DC5760 in a DC2060? I know, at least I think I do, that DC12 developer is the same as DC2060 but in my neck of the woods I can't get any 2060 or DC12 developer but the 5760 developer is available.

Thanks in advance

Reviving this old thread from the dead.... DocuColor 5000 toner, is it the same as Docucolor 250 toner? Since the cartridges look so similar (and so does the machine, for a large part) I would guess so, on the other hand I think the fuser is oil based, suggesting the toner would be different.

No... The mechanical aspects of the DC5000 and the DC250, etc are similar in the xerographic areas, but it is designed for the older, oil-requiring toner that is used in the 2060/6060/8000, etc. Even though the cartridges are the same, the toner loaded in them is TOTALLY INCOMPATIBLE... (Since the DC5000 is an oil-based fuser, and the other a dry fuser.) If you're looking to get DC5000 toner cheaper, buy 2060/6060 toners and transpose it. I had a DC5000 for a while (until I got totally sick and tired of the oil fuser) and I actually switched to the 7002/8002 MATTE toner and it produces a stunningly beautiful silken finish on the DC5000... (The DC5000's real toner is a little too glossy for my taste for most projects.)

So will the ea - hg toner work in a 700 dcp as I have quite a bit lying around. I don't mind if it's a bit glossier or if colour is different.

Hello, i would like to know if the toner of the xerox 700 and the xerox workcentre 7775 (docucolor) is the same?

Regards
Fabian

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back