Mailers Haven - Any Feedback?

PrintIT

Has anyone used Mailers Haven (https://www.mailershaven.com/) and have any feedback on them?
We're looking for someplace just to do simple mail sorts (de-dupe/NCOA) for small postcard jobs (anywhere from a couple hundred to max 5000).

The local mail house we're currently using takes a long time for simple sorts & we don't really have the mail volume to justify buying our own software and learning it.

Last edited:
I use Mailers Haven. Love 'em! They are very knowledgeable and fast - mail lists and NCOA takes a few hours. Often times, the NCOA comes back within minutes. You don't do any presorting? Do you have a permit? I do all of it in-house as there is affordable software out there for us small mailers.

We're going to get our own permit, but were hoping to just have the pre-sorting/NCOA done outside. Will Mailers Haven do all of it?
Like I said, currently we're using a local mailhouse, but they are slow, and un-responsive at times.

What are you using for software? We've looked at Satori and BCC and they seemed kind of pricey for the amount of mailing we're doing.

I hate to even mention it but have you looked at the USPS SMB tool? https://gateway.usps.com/eAdmin/view/knowledge?id=IMSB

You would still want to NCOA your lists but that would get you the presorting for free if you are doing small amounts, you "Could" use ancillary endorsement to meet the move update requirements but I don't recommend it.

Mailers Haven is great, very knowledgeable reps.

We use EZ24x7 by AES Systems. I can give you a contact name. We just started using it because it does NCOA. Previously, we've used BM-Win Plus and Postage Saver. Neither of which does NCOA (but they are very inexpensive) which is why we used Mailers Haven. We've tried the USPS SMB tool once but there was something about it that we didn't like or made it nearly impossible to use but I can't remember what it is.

We use AutoZip for NCOA. They are very good and will usually have lists back within the hour. Only drawback is they are in California so you will not see anything from them until after 12 pm EST. I then use Postage Saver for presorting. It is a desktop program that does what we need for about $50 a year.

Just spend the money to get Accuzip and be done with it. They have the best tech support too. Your mailing will grow and it is easier to learn on small jobs when your not under pressure!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back