Inks that meets this Certification

Looking at the ink section in Saphira eco criteria, it looks like it would come close, to meeting ecologo's criteria
http://www.heidelberg.com/nz/www/bi...ducts/saphira_eco_criteriacatalog_0511_en.pdf

You would go the SGP route if you wanted to waste money & meet a criteria that is far from Green, but your customers will be fooled by all the hogwash and see a lovely green tick logo.

You would go the ecologo route, if you were prepared to create a truly green pressroom, meeting strict criteria. The only issue I see between the two is, Most of the criteria that ecologo has created will mean diddle squat toa large percentage of your clients / perspective clients. But with the relevant marketing this could change.

It really depends on the type of clients you are looking to serve & what level of environmental standards they expect from you, other then that, you are doing it for your own peace of mind, knowing that your facility is as safe & environmentally friendly as it can be.

Last edited:
http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...3YHwDw&usg=AFQjCNG2KvSi526dd-OE0KG8w_ERfyBbag

Green Printer, I assume the inks you use would pass the eco logo criteria. Do you see it as a waste of resources obtaining eco logo certification?

The inks we use surpass all of the ecologo requirements.

I think that it is a waste and that just about all of this green certification is a waste. I don't need some organizations to tell me I am green a goody two shoes and pay them for the privilege of displaying their sticker. None of the private green programs carry any legal weight. The worst that can happen to you is they take away your sticker and have you stand in the corner for a half an hour.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back