Looking For Advice - Foil Printing

Hi All - I am looking for some advice around foil printing, as I am struggling to find the information I am looking for elsewhere!

I am located in Australia, and I am wanting to get into the business of printing sashes & rosettes for horse / dog shows which I have been involved in all my life. In my location there is a good market for it, so that part of things isn't an issue.

My query is that I am trying to find information on the best foil stamping / printing machine for this task. It would not be for printing massive amounts, but would need to be able to print on satin / ribbon, as well as on cardboard / centre plate card.

Is anyone able to point me in the right direction of the types of printers that would be suitable, or where I could find more info?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• k9-rosettes.jpg
    k9-rosettes.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 176
  • three-band-tn.jpg
    three-band-tn.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 161
We use a Foil Xpress with Auto Position. We print on cardstock, smooth leather and photo paper. Our typical runs are 50 - 400 pieces. I don't know if it will print on ribbon, but I think it might. Call Rita at Impress, she has helped us figure out some specialty applications. They are going to be at the IPIC meetinf if you wish to pop over the Pacific. ;) http://www.ipic2016.com/

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back