Heidelberg QMDI

gaxzol

Hi I buy a Heidelberg QMDI but there is a part missing (A4.024.015F) it is the one it use to cut the plate.

Does anyone have and idea of where can i get it? Thanks

Gax

I hope this is what you are looking to use.If you are creative and want to save a few bucks you can make a template. Take a new roll of plate material, or the end of the roll and draw an outline of the tab onto a heavy piece of heavy card material. Cut it out with scissors and use it as a template to trace the outline onto a cut roll. You can then cut the tab out of the plate material with scissors. It will work just as well.

"I have the cutter board

what circuit boards are you looking for?

please let me know"

Hi I get the board already but I am looking for the motor and gear that open/close ink fountain. I need 2. Thanks

Victor.

Hi I get the board already but I am looking for the motor and gear that open/close ink fountain. I need 2. Thanks

Victor.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back