Need help for purchasing a new car

lucastamiller

Hello Guys, I am Lucasta Miller and lives in Us with my husband and daughter. I am new to your community and hope so that will help me for solving my queries. :eek: As we want to purchase a new car and need some advice and suggestions for car brand,name,color,model no and all that things require to purchase a car. Please help!! ;) :confused: :eek:

Um, are you sure you have the right forum? You are certainly in the right section of the forum but this website is about the printing industry, not the auto industry. But we can give you the same advice we give people that are looking for digital presses - what do you need the car for? (commuting, road trips, etc) What features do you need?

I hear these things are quite good.

reliant-robin-07.jpg

Hands down you need a Mercedes G Wagon. They have plenty of room if you want more kids and can go ANYWHERE! With the upcoming election, you'll definitely want one as the SHTF so you can get away from bandits who are going around pillaging and burning everything and then to get away from the UN troops as they implement Agenda 21 and we're no longer our own country, but controlled by the global elitist. My financé just doesn't seem to understand this and won't let me get one. Instead I'm stuck with a 2010 camaro SS that won't be any help in this situation! Hopefully your husband can understand and see the light and get this amazing vehicle!! afffd8a0eebdbf067194c728b38fad13.jpg

Attachments

• afffd8a0eebdbf067194c728b38fad13.jpg
    afffd8a0eebdbf067194c728b38fad13.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 289
Last edited:
No Title

Well . . it depends on what your primary use will be for hauling loads I would recommend a truck like the UNI MOG by Mercedes or if your just driving around town a sports car similar to the Mclaren pictured below . . .

Attachments

• photo5812.jpg
    photo5812.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 283
  • photo5813.jpg
    photo5813.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 373
Anyone can sell you a car but you really need to be aware of the service. Some companies have better service in different geographic locations then others. Also make sure you negotiate the click charge; $.04 or lower is a great deal currently.

Anyone can sell you a car but you really need to be aware of the service. Some companies have better service in different geographic locations then others. Also make sure you negotiate the click charge; $.04 or lower is a great deal currently.

Thank you so much for your advice dear!! That's all things are required and i really want to know. As i don't have very vast knowledge about cars and all. So, your that information is really mean to me. Thanks again. Have a nice day.

Um, are you sure you have the right forum? You are certainly in the right section of the forum but this website is about the printing industry, not the auto industry. But we can give you the same advice we give people that are looking for digital presses - what do you need the car for? (commuting, road trips, etc) What features do you need?

Sorry , but i didn't found the relevant forum and want serious help , so i was post my thread in that section. From , next time i "ll definitely take care of all this. Me and my husband wants a big car which is in black shining color from best brand and which also gives good mileage . Cost doesn't matters. Our daughter also wants a cute and silly name for her car. So, that's all our requirements. Please help by give us proper and perfect suggestions as we need to buy it asap. Thanks.

Last edited:
Look at Subaru Foresters. Roomy, dependable, decent gas mileage, good warranty, safe,
and I'm sure it comes in black.

Thank you so much for your advice dear!! That's all things are required and i really want to know. As i don't have very vast knowledge about cars and all. So, your that information is really mean to me. Thanks again. Have a nice day.

Certainly love, glad to help. Also consider whats under the hood; make sure you spend a lot of time examining the fuser. Some will require you to add oil frequently but a lot of the newer fusers are "oil-less" which is great, less maintenance. If the fuser looks weak it usually is telling of the life expectancy of the machine. Big fuser = longer life and a lot of miles.

Certainly love, glad to help. Also consider whats under the hood; make sure you spend a lot of time examining the fuser. Some will require you to add oil frequently but a lot of the newer fusers are "oil-less" which is great, less maintenance. If the fuser looks weak it usually is telling of the life expectancy of the machine. Big fuser = longer life and a lot of miles.

I'd suggest checking whether or not the fuser takes full synthetic oil or not. My new camaro requires Mobile 1 full synthetic and its much more expensive than conventional. Lucastmiller, id suggest finding one that takes conventional. That way you'll save money on oil changes. Especially if you have a big fuser. It will last many more miles which means a lot more oil changes!

BTW, that's not a fish that you gave drawing instructions for.

Look at Subaru Foresters. Roomy, dependable, decent gas mileage, good warranty, safe,
and I'm sure it comes in black.

Thank you for giving us a wonderful suggestion, As we are happy with your suggestion and finally we will buy "Subaru Foresters" after this month. Thank you so much and we should go for "silver shining" color. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe..._(MY14)_2.5i_Luxury_wagon_(2015-06-25)_01.jpg
Name title of our car is "Aaron Abelard" means "exalted highborn" babynology.com/meaning-aaron-m22.html , what guys you think about the car's look and its title name ?? Our decision is right or not??

Thank you for giving us a wonderful suggestion, As we are happy with your suggestion and finally we will buy "Subaru Foresters" after this month. Thank you so much and we should go for "silver shining" color. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe..._(MY14)_2.5i_Luxury_wagon_(2015-06-25)_01.jpg
Name title of our car is "Aaron Abelard" means "exalted highborn" babynology.com/meaning-aaron-m22.html , what guys you think about the car's look and its title name ?? Our decision is right or not??

It's still not a fish. It's a mammal. Like us.

ok this all just sounds like a scam, but not sure what the scam is. Poor english, 4 posts on a printing website about buying a car. First car suggestion and she says they are buying that car, seemingly without a test drive, and a link that I dare not click. Whats the point of all this, it can't really be about someone buying a car on a print site can it?

Mmmmmm. My thoughts exactly, which, is why my responses were a little on the sarcastic side. I wouldn't click on the hyperlink either.

If it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back