GMG CheckProof paper – do anyone use it?

cementary

Our supplier advice us to test "new and cheap" proofing paper from GMG for "in-house use".
I checked gmg official website twice and didn't find any info 'bout that paper (exept the fogra-shmogra certificate).
For over 5 years we've been using proofpaper semimatte 250, had no problems with it and personally i want to continue using it.
So, do you have any experience with CheckProof paper?

Our supplier advice us to test "new and cheap" proofing paper from GMG for "in-house use".
I checked gmg official website twice and didn't find any info 'bout that paper (exept the fogra-shmogra certificate).
For over 5 years we've been using proofpaper semimatte 250, had no problems with it and personally i want to continue using it.
So, do you have any experience with CheckProof paper?

What struck me (apart from the "fogra-shmogra" certificate LOL) was that the CheckProof paper has optical brightners while the proofpaper semimatte 250 that you're currently using does not. That could be a significant difference even for "in-house" use. Perhaps your supplier willing to give you a roll to test?

No Title

That's the point. Difference will be for sure.
Our supplier what to supply us with the additional sheets of this paper for initial tests but they didn't provide us with .mx4 profiles. In fact i didn't find mx4 on gmgcolor support area either.
Supplier provided us only with this table

Attachments

• photo4786.jpg
    photo4786.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 157

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back