basysprint spare parts

tomjoness

Hello, I have some extra spare parts I would like to sell if anyone is interested. Including a couple dmds for the second generation HS machines and a 3rd generation machine. I also have several lamps for sale they are not oem but work excellent. Please send me a pm if you are interested and I can tell you what all is left. These are spares from a decommissioned machine and are new in box.

Hello, I have some extra spare parts I would like to sell if anyone is interested. Including a couple dmds for the second generation HS machines and a 3rd generation machine. I also have several lamps for sale they are not oem but work excellent. Please send me a pm if you are interested and I can tell you what all is left. These are spares from a decommissioned machine and are new in box.

pl send Basys print parts list with lowest prices by email [email protected]

Hi,

has anybody contact with the post opener?

I would like to get in contact with him, but it's not possible.

Thanks in advance

helmi007

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back