Lotem 800v2 Error 35727

lmmnsr

Hi, I am getting the following error on the Lotem 800 II Quantum

Rcon Error: Head safety loop broken
Check machine Error code 35727
Error category = 07-Fatal, device cannot recover

It is the first time I get this error. Can anyone please indicate me what the problem might be?

Thank you

Open door

Open door

Hi, I am getting the following error on the Lotem 800 II Quantum

Rcon Error: Head safety loop broken
Check machine Error code 35727
Error category = 07-Fatal, device cannot recover

It is the first time I get this error. Can anyone please indicate me what the problem might be?

Thank you

Sounds like there is an open door situation. The safety loop is directly related to the laser being in an unsafe situation. The are multiple different ways this can be triggered but the most common is an open door/cover.

Hello Luis,
I hope that checking the door has resolved the problem. However, if the message remains after closing all doors, you may have a problem with TH-2 laser head. If you still have the error message "Head safety loop broken" please let me know and I will ask my engineers to remotely diagnose your Lotem 800 II Quantum CtP. We will determine the nature of the problem and fix it.
Please send me a PM or just email to [email protected]

Peter Warzecha
Tel. +1-773-545-7700 ext. 217
[email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back