CTP developer

you can find it by Google,as i see you want to make it by yourself, advise don't waste your time

Hello Revasa28,

The "Problem" is that ALL CtP plate developers are subject to USA/European PATENT LAWS

so just buy your plate manufacturers developer, which will guarantee trouble free plate processing.

Regards, Alois

Hello Revasa28,

The "Problem" is that ALL CtP plate developers are subject to USA/European PATENT LAWS

so just buy your plate manufacturers developer, which will guarantee trouble free plate processing.

Regards, Alois

He doesn't live in USA and Europe. So he can get away with intellectual property law.

Well mmmmmm

Well mmmmmm

Hello Farshad,

revaza28 lives in Tbilisi, capital of Georgia which is an associate state within the EU- european union.

Also member of the Council of Europe.

Regards, Alois

Hello Farshad,

revaza28 lives in Tbilisi, capital of Georgia which is an associate state within the EU- european union.

Also member of the Council of Europe.

Regards, Alois
Agree!
I know for a fact in s few countries they produce their own due to high duties of importing chemistries, but it is all up to volume of production and if leading chemistry production company will go after hom. You reminded me Xingraphics and Agfa case in European Union court.

Last edited:
Georgia in Europe?? not really and nobody there will ask you for patents. Maybe, but not sure at all.
I know almost every pressroom chemicals company make such and also i know some of guys in Ukraine or Belarus making good, clean and consistent developers.
Main problem is consistency (PH and Conductivity vary from can to can - even good producers make such errors)

A Geography Lesson

A Geography Lesson

Hello "guncis and Armya Inc,

Gentlemen, a woeful lack of Geography Knowledge, but being American, we will forgive you!

"Europe's limits to the far east are usually taken to be the Ural Mountains, the Ural River and

the Caspian Sea; to the south east, including Caucasus. Georgia is in the Caucasus area."

Regards, Alois

Gentlemen, a woeful lack of Geography Knowledge, but being American, we will forgive you!

"Europe's limits to the far east are usually taken to be the Ural Mountains, the Ural River and

the Caspian Sea; to the south east, including Caucasus. Georgia is in the Caucasus area."

Regards, Alois

:) i know where Georgia is... as Im from Latvia - similar small and relatively independant country :)
Armaya was talking about patents and (even if such applies on developers (but i dont believe much on it)) in reality nobody will try to go to court with this in Georgia :)

Regards, Alois

It is about CTP Developer and not about the Geography or geography lesson . American style of " Got You " doesn't work here .
It isn't too hard to google search where the Europe is. So relax and have a glass of wine .

https://www.google.ca/search?q=euro...ell-ca&sourceid=chrome-mobile&espv=1&ie=UTF-8

Last edited:
Serendipity !!!

Serendipity !!!

Hello Farshad,

Thank you for the sound advice, seeing it's my birthday - I wlll quaff a few pints of English Best Bitter and

see what "develops"

Cheers, Alois

Hi Alois,
No advice! Enjoy the short and fragile life.
Happy birthday my friend. Wish you the best from Toronto, Canada.

Cheers!
Ps: I will promise to improve my geography knowledge.

guys guys I need it for only me and my company not for produsing :D :D there those chemicals are very expensive, now I have allready made my own developer and works perfectly...

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back