Screen PTR 4100 Error Code E4e03: Exposure Head Error

rafaqat

Our Machine Screen PTR 4100 has shown this error since Friday.
Error Code E4e03: Exposure Head Error, Details Says Excessive current in the LD drive (driver 3 board)
Anybody has an idea how we can tackle it ?

We had the same error. Except it was (driver 1 board) It happen the first time a few months ago. It would only occur about every 100 plates at first but then got to the point were it would go off a few times a day. I call our local service engineer and he replaced with a reconditioned board. Not long afterwards the error came back one time for (driver board 3) but that was all. It has been working perfect ever since.
I read that you can switch around the boards to see if something else is at fault.

i contacted with SCREEN company they guide me to change the lasser CH 4. I did the same and problem solved .
One laser was spoiled and that was causing the error.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back