CTP Luscher Xpose problems

Valdas

Currently I have a problem with the Luscher Xpose 120/180. After starting to expose plate I'm receiving error message "laser 18 on sensor too weak". Our ctp has 4 modules, one module holds 8 diodes. I have triede to leave one module to work, but the message allways shows that first laser diode is too weak. And no matter witch module you leave to work the error message will display that laser too weak. It cannot be that all diods is dead. I think that the main laser did not receive information from diods. So where the problem could hide?

Hello,
Can you check if you have power inside the drum?
Can you see if there are some red small lights on in the drum?
Did you open the cabinet and one of the relays are down?

I see red light on every laser module.
Inside the cabinet all relays are in up position.
And how to check the power inside the drum? I think the drum power is on because the drum is spinning. But I think that the point is that a signal from laser modules diodes cannot reach main exposure laser.

Can you try to stop measuring the lasers from the support tool? Maybe you have problem at the calibration sensor.
Where are you from?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back