Lotem 400 expose problem TSP

connerj91

I need a little help as Kodak doesn't service this machine anymore.

I have a lotem 400v.

Last week a new problem developed. During exposing the system aborts the process anywhere between 30% and 75%. I've reset the TSP board and the system entirely. Only 2 good plates out of the last 10. The message in the production manager says aborted by host Error Number 11. When I look at the logs I see the following error messages.

"Error N:7155 occurred. TSP Internal Error.\nNo valid data in output FIFO."
"Error N:7125 occurred. TSP HW Error(tsp_lb_int_error_e).\nTSP Line buffer error interrupt received."
"Error N:5230 occurred. No room in buffers timeout. TSP is waiting for plotter with full buffer. (check if plotter is ready for expose)."

​Any ideas?

The communication issue could be a sign of future problems. If it happens more often you might need a new TSP card. For any service on your lotem400 you can reach me anytime at 513-312-7154
I specialize on all lotems.
Thank you

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back