Lotem 800 Illegal plate size

mattdj

Hi all

We have a Lotem 800 year 2003. We have an illegal plate size error.The carriage belt was very loose and we have tensioned but still the error occurs. We can go to the motors and type in 1030 and it goes to 1030 on screen but is about 10mm to big. It looks to me like we need to calibrate the belt or centre pins. Any of you guys out there know how we go about this? Any ideas or solutions would be much appreciated
thanks

The motor that drives the two centring pins have a virtual home position when they are their widest position i.e. they are not at zero but at some other value. To get the plate measurement to be correct the virtual home position value can be adjusted.
First move the centring pins in so that they touch the plate. The centring motor will display the position. If position is not correct then go to Centring Motor properties and adjust Virtual Hp App value - the bottom of the list of parameters - to give the correct value in the centring motor window for the size of plate.
If you cant find these settings I can write them for you in another post.

simple just change the plate size into illegal shown size . it will work. i have done like that only.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back