Kodak libra plate

CHAVEZ

Hi every body:

I would like get a copy of the technical information about Kodak Violet Libra, is a new plate since 2015, not the brochure it is available in Kodak site. Is my pleasure say Thanks.

Sincerely

Dear Gordo; I appreciate your help, thanks, but this is the brochure of plate, but must be exist the technical information, about the pre-heat temperature, DIP-NIP, etc. This information is not in the brochure. Thanks again, good day.

Why not contact someone in sales regarding the plate? If you are interested in using the plate, surely you would have to find someone who could supply you the plates for purchase, they will have all the details on the plates.

Dear Wonderings, I sent mails to Kodak to responsible people of this plate, unfortunately I did not get any response. Thanks for your comment, I appreciate.

Dear Wonderings, I sent mails to Kodak to responsible people of this plate, unfortunately I did not get any response. Thanks for your comment, I appreciate.

Who do you order your current plates from now? Try and get in touch with a supplier and see what they can do. Might not be a good sign with this plate if info is this hard to come by.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back