• Heidelberg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AGFA

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

SnoopDoug

As some of us are facing end of life support by Kodak for our Trendsetter (12/31/16), what are you replacing yours with?

As some of us are facing end of life support by Kodak for our Trendsetter (12/31/16), what are you replacing yours with?

It's not a real fair survey Screen is used by so many of the companies just with their label on the front.

I had not heard of the end of life for trendsetters. We have News 200 machines and the SCSI cards are hard to come by. Kodak notified us that they may not be able to replace them in the future and wants us to upgrade to the GMCE (fast ethernet) solution but they will still be supported as long as they have cards.
What machines are having support terminated?

I learned that the support for the Creo Kodak VLF Trendsetter 5067 (MPE SCSI connection) will be terminated by the end of the year.

Kodak is phasing out the support for Trendsetters with MPE electronics.
The good news is that if you need technical service or parts for any Kodak/Creo Trendsetter including MPE, you can get if from our company. We have been in pre-press equipment service business for the past 35 years. We will help with any service needs for Kodak CtP (any model).
Please do not hesitate to contact me for details.

Peter Warzecha
Viprofix
[email protected]
Tel. +1-773-545-7700 ext. 217

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back