Suprasetter A74

aqazi81

Our company recently sold our brand of thermal CTP plates to a local print shop. They have an old Suprasetter A74, imaging on the plate is not proper and it looks like we need to increase the laser power.
We asked the operator to adjust the laser power or drum speed for the new plate, but he says that only a Heidelberg engineer can adjust the laser power or drum speed on Suprasetter, My question is, Is it true or operator does not want to change to this brand?
I have no experience on Suprasetter. On other CTP machines we just need to change laser power or drum speed and we have no issues with the plates.

So what type of plated are they using? And yes he is right Heidelberg needs to do this And they can remote in or login from the internet. They would do this with us.

Unfortunately there are only two suprasetters in our city and i think same situation in rest of the country, so there are no local engineers.

this is all you need to do just call them and set it up.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2016-07-29 at 10.01.54 AM.png.jpg
    Screen shot 2016-07-29 at 10.01.54 AM.png.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 333
Suprasetter arrives the customer without limitations for plate setup. Focus, laser power and drum speed adjustments are very easy. But it is also possible to arrange a password for plate setup by Heidelberg local service or the customer. Without password, related parameters can't be changed for plate setup.

In ctp user interface go to input and select one of material that you defiend and double klick and next next until you reach the laser power tabs and then you can change laser power
Good luck

Our company recently sold our brand of thermal CTP plates to a local print shop. They have an old Suprasetter A74, imaging on the plate is not proper and it looks like we need to increase the laser power.
We asked the operator to adjust the laser power or drum speed for the new plate, but he says that only a Heidelberg engineer can adjust the laser power or drum speed on Suprasetter, My question is, Is it true or operator does not want to change to this brand?
I have no experience on Suprasetter. On other CTP machines we just need to change laser power or drum speed and we have no issues with the plates.
Dear Aqaz,
i am working for Heidelberg in Karachi since 2008, please you can contact us for any problem for Heidelberg CTP and Prinect Workflow.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back