Kimosetter Problems!!!

Chazman

Hey folks,

Any help would be great here.
We have the kimosetter 340 and it is great but some problems have arisen.

1. We can send jobs to the rip and they rip fine, than they say printing, than disappear with nothing coming out.

2. We have white lines going through our images, seems like a printhead problem, we cleaned them and they are still there.

We run on 0S9.

Thanks for any help you may have

Chazman

Kimosetter Problems

Kimosetter Problems

Chaz,

We repair kimosetters, if you are still having problems call us at 888-687-8872.
Dakan Graphix Products.

Ron:D

Hello I have a kimosetter 340 and I am having white lines every 5/8 of an inch
what would you charge to fix it. and where are you located
ROB IN VA FROM R & R PRINTING & MAILING

Kimosetter Problems

Kimosetter Problems

Rob,

There are some sensors on the inside of the Kimosetter that get dust on them, they are in the manual and to be cleaned with isopropyl alcohol.

If that is not the problem we repair kimosetters and offer loaners.

We have a technician that you can talk to before sending in your unit also.

Dakan Graphix Products
Mishawaka, Indiana
Ron Larmor
888-687-8872

I have a Kimosetter 340 and we just started having problems this Saturday. It printed a plate and now when I ask it to print a plate all I get is this:
0340 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ... then next line is 0350 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ... and so on. Does any one know that that could be? I'm at a loss. THanks for you help

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back