Deskpack and Illustrator CC2014 - Waiting on Esko, AGAIN!

Simple, because it takes up 2/3 of the width of my second monitor.
Just for the record: We together have been able to identify that the problem is that the TB/MB palette under some (almost all) circumstances doesn't allow a stack of palettes containing TB/MB to become narrower, only wider. And TB/MB stays wide even after unstacking/ungrouping/undocking. It only resets to its original size after restart of AI when flying alone. This issue has just been fixed for the upcoming September/October release 14.1.1.
I.e. the root cause is not in the fact this palette is not resizable, which was for me somewhat misleading. A number of Adobe palettes is not resizable either.

There is some misunderstanding: Esko releases the last day (sometimes there is a delay of at most 1 week) of March/June/September/December, meaning customers get the SW at the beginning of April/July/October/January. Therefore some people talk about e.g. June or September release and some about July or October.
This is the same case: Esko intends to release 14.1.1 the last day of September.

Anyone know if the 14.1.1 release is available today as stated above? Not seeing it in my software downloads.

According to KB172015073 Mid-October 2015 (v14.1.1) is the date.

Thanks Chevalier! I didn't see that KB update. So I guess the statement about always releasing the last day of the month "Esko releases the last day (sometimes there is a delay of at most 1 week) of March/June/September/December," is true.... Unless they aren't ready then it's whenever. I guess its only been four months since the CC 2015 release so we should be patient. :rolleyes:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back