Laser Point ll ablative film on Esko CDI

marc3llo

Hi all,

Today I tried this product in an Esko CDI and it didn't come up as expected... some areas are not fully clear, also one can see some "dirtiness" in gradients, etc. Do you know the exact settings to use with this film? Specially I'd like to know the intensity of the laser which I think is the problem,.

Thanks
Marcelo

No idea at all? Do you know if any company in Australia is using this to replace a image setter?
Thanks
Marcelo

What about the vendor that you purchased or received the sample roll from? They should have a vested interest in providing you info to make this work.

We have clients doing this with Kodak DITR ablative film, however that is a slightly different case.

Stephen Marsh

Hi Stephen,
Look finally my supplier came back to me and advice what other client is using... Although he mentioned that the laser intensity should be 4.7 which is higher than what we use to expose the flexo plates

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back