Imagine engine ticket

dgliah

Hi! We were using nexus rip and now we are changing it to imaging engine. I need to create a ticket where i will be able to choose individually for each color separation Line screen value, Plate curve value, Auto Blend (FM screening) value, angle and make it public parameter, so when i launch i can choose what i want.
Please attach photo with an explanation.
Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
From what I can tell that is not really possible. However there are a few ways to go at this.

1. You can apply all of this in the file via editor (Artpro, Deskpack, PackEdge) and have the rip utilize those settings
2. You can create an exceptions list in the "Image to Screened sepearations" ticket (See attached)
3. You can have your screening settings be in the Job and have a smartname look them up while ripping
4. You can create smartnames that will figure out all of the settings based on other criteria.

I know what you could do in Nexus, and this is slightly different.
Screen Shot 2015-10-23 at 2.00.28 PM.png.jpg Screen Shot 2015-10-23 at 2.00.44 PM.png.jpg
Hope this helps.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back