Heidelberg Sm 102 error

Richard7777

I am having a problem with our 6 color press. It is was manufactured in 2002. There is a error in the dyn test menu. It says s-hak 4m3 ffbf. If anyone can give me the description of what the code means it would be greatly appreciated.

Richard

Are you having trouble with your press operation with this Dyn Code?
HAK are auxiliary drives e.g pile motors, Fountain roller motors, Water and coating Pan motors.

Hi Asif, we are having a strange intermittent problem where the press will not initialize and we get several s-hak errors. An example is s-hak 4m3 fff7. After many reboots the press will be ok. We have lost many hours of production and I and am wondering if the s-hak 4m3 ffbf error is related. The fff7 error will not let us run and it in the init menu. The ffbf error is in the dyn menu and we can run. If you could let me know what the ffbf error means it would be greatly appreciated.

Richard

Did you tried to replace HAK board, may be your HAK board is defective.
fff7 in init test describes motor power part on HAK is defective.
You need to confirm this with your electrical guy, because I am not an electrical tech.
I hope this helps.

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back