Trendsetter and Evo parts and service

Phil

Our company was recently told that Kodak will no longer support Trendsetters and Evo sometime in 2016. Anyone out there know of a company that will?

We are running Trendsetter and Kodak did not tell us anything yet.
Trendsetter is still a beast that does not break down, amazing machine.

Hi, if you are interested in know about our service give us a call at 786-565-8001. We have extensive experience working with trendsetters and workflows.

Kodak continues to support the Trendsetter line of CTP equipment; the support limitations are only applicable for the first vintages of Trendsetters which use really old MPE electronics & SCSI communication to the computer for which the industry has obsolete parts supply constraints. Kodak however will continue to support customers on a best effort basis beyond the official end of service date in December 2016.

For Prinergy EVO Workflow, the support limitations which take effect in June of this year only impact the 4.x version. Customers under service contract are eligible for free upgrades to later version of the software.

If you are unsure if you have one of these affected machines or would like information, don’t hesitate to contact me.

Nathanael Eijbersen
WW Product Manager, Output Devices
Print Systems Division
Eastman Kodak Company

[email protected]
t +1 604 3773722

We do support all Trendsetter CtP models including the machines which use MPE electronics & SCSI communication. We can help with all parts (including laser heads) and technical service (remote, as well as on your site).
If you need help, please contact me at +1-773-545-7700 ext. 217

I can support all Prinergy version. EVO, Connect. Software and hardware.

If you don't have a service contract with Kodak then you should be proactive before you loose all templates, data.......

I also support any Lotem, Trendsetters and magnus400.

Please call Maurice at 513-312-7154

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back