DynaStrip layout Do you know this imposition software?

maac

I could sure used your help on this. I have looked in all of the pull-down menus in the software and can not fine out how to create this layout. I would like to setup a (work & tumble) in a 84pg saddle-stitched book folds down size 4x9 sheet size (20x28). Sig-1,2,3 are ok Sig-4. needs to paginate as a (work & tumble) and it paginates as a (work & turn). Can you tell us were in the software can we set this up? As you know the software does not let you layout a (Tumble) in the (Copy sheet) pull down menu. It turns the layout into a (work & turn). As of now I need to re-paginate the sig with the tumble on all layouts in books with a tumble.

Sig 1 is 24pg 4 color 4/4 Sheetwise
Sig 2 is 24pg 1 color Black 1/1 Sheetwise
Sig 3 is 24pg 1 color Black 1/1 Sheetwise
Sig 4 is 12pg 4 color 4/4 (work & tumble)

Can you change to location of pages in the imposition manually? It cases where I need something that the imposition software doesn't seem to do I change the page number on the imposition to make it work and turn or work and tumble.

Thanks JimBob:

I was told that you can edit the work style on the pagination sequence. Change page numbers after you set the job up. So that will half to do.

thanks

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back