ECRM Stingray 63 Imagesette Problem

natiqur

Dear Sir,
I have an ECRM Stingray 63 Imagesetter. When I output a job it shows " RECORDING IMAGE FILM COUNT" and count up 10% to 20%. But after count up 10% to 20% it becomes hangout and Film automatically returns to the cassette. There is no Error Message on the Display and without restarting the Machine no key of the Keyboard is working. After restarting the Machine the same problem occurs again an again. Please advice. I will be ever grateful to you.

Film alignment fails during forward and reverse movements. Clean input rollers and dancer steel bar, make sure the film is loaded properly inside cassette, load film carefully.

Dear Maxon,
Thank you for your prompt reply. I have loaded Film several times into my 2 cassette and cleaned input rollers and dancer steel bar so many times. But no result. Same problem occurs again and again. Please advice.

Dear Maxon,
When I transfer a Job the problem arises. I think the Terminator may be defective. It is possible ? Please advice. There is no Error Massage on the Display.

Sounds like something gets stuck once the film moves so far. Open up what you can and see if there's some little scrap of film or something else in the film path.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back