Imposition software

Gianni_S

Hi Forumers,
need some advices from you.
We are going to upgrade our toolbox, and we are thinking about changing our imposition software. After many years of hard duty, it's time to look at something new.
We handle mixed impositions (digital and B1 Offset printers), with many multi signature jobs and ganging based on pdf files.
Personally I'd like to look at something with a multiuser architecture and (why not) easy to use.
A reasonable price and a responsive customer care would be the best of the best.
I took a look at some software but I'm noto so convinced about them.
Preps: (versione 5 in use now) rock solid imposition software, but multiuser only in prinergy
InpO2: (tested the demo) powerful but not so easy
Imposition studio: (demo ful working) easy but not complete enough

Thanks a lot for any advice you will share with me!

G:

Ciao Gianni, you should get recommendations based on your actual needs from a local integrator/reseller such as Pico http://www.pico.it/
We offer 7 different imposition software solutions and I am convinced you can truly benefit from looking at what we have.

Ray Duval
Ultimate TechnoGraphics
www . imposition. com

DynaStrip 7.5 is a rock solid imposition software we have had this for 15 years now. Just go to their website sing up for the demo version and it will sell it self. www.dynagram.com

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back