PDF file submission software

CahillJ

I am looking for a product for customers to use when submitting a file. One that will review their file (MS word, Publisher, etc) show them their errors or fix them then send us the file. Does this exists or am I just dreaming.

PDF preflight is available from many vendors, even online solutions. Preflighting MS Word and Publisher files... hmmm, that sounds interesting. What are your criteria to let them into your production?

Years ago I had a basic preflight tool for Word/Publisher/Excel files for checking fonts. That's about the limit of the practicality. Once you can get a PDF the standard tools are what you want to use. But you at least have to have the fonts for the Office stuff to even have a chance.

If you look at Connect All as Stephen mentioned it can be set up so that a customer can Print to it from Word etc.
The PDF will be better and there is a specific Preflight for Office documents.

If you look at Connect All as Stephen mentioned it can be set up so that a customer can Print to it from Word etc.
The PDF will be better and there is a specific Preflight for Office documents.

Yes, intimately familiar with it. A very powerful tool. To me it is what Instant PDF always wanted to be.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back