Command workstation for Xerox Freeflow

Heresh

We use Xerox Freeflow, I wonder is there any way I can control the jobs, is there something like Fireys CWS for Xerox freeflow? What is the equivelant?

No there is not. Big reason why my old shop moved from FFPS to Fiery. FreeFlow Makeready / FreeFlow Remote Client might be the closest combination.

There is such a thing as CWS for FreeFlow. It's called Remote printserver and usually comes with the FreeFlow software used for a reload in case of software corruption on the server.

There is such a thing as CWS for FreeFlow. It's called Remote printserver and usually comes with the FreeFlow software used for a reload in case of software corruption on the server.

Not sure if it has been updated recently but It takes at least 60 seconds to connect to each printer which is a productivity nightmare since you can only have 1 connection at a time.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back