Announcement

No announcement yet.

Rampage JDF Error

What's Going On

There are currently 5153 users online. 112 members and 5041 guests.

Most users ever online was 5,203 at 07:06 AM on 08-28-2015.

X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rampage JDF Error

I recently updated Preps to 5.3.3 and I am now getting "Marks file not found" error. I am using Rampage 10.6b10. Does anyone know what is going on. I vaguely recall that there might be an incompatibility issue with Rampage 10.6b10 and Preps 5.3.3, but I am not sure. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by dbray View Post
    I recently updated Preps to 5.3.3 and I am now getting "Marks file not found" error. I am using Rampage 10.6b10. Does anyone know what is going on. I vaguely recall that there might be an incompatibility issue with Rampage 10.6b10 and Preps 5.3.3, but I am not sure. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Is this error from preps?. Check to make sure you preps preference for you marks folder target wasn't changed.

Comment

Rampage JDF Error

I would update Rampage to V12. You got a whole toolbox for automation than and excellent support. Perhaps in combination with Metrix.

Comment

Preps update to 5.3.3

Have you used the preps migration utility to move marks and profiles to your new preps installation folder?

Comment

Working...
        X