Problem with the IPC console of Mitsubishi

Nutech Shroff

Hello,
We have a Mitsubishi Diamond 3000 - 4 LS. The computer Mother Board has gone bad so we reloaded the software onto another PC. While the software is running on the new computer for some reason all the options do not show up - so we are unable to use the machine - can anyone confirm what could be possibly be the reason for this.

Hi,

If you have re-loaded the software from the backup discs, then try connecting the old hard disc to the new computer with new mother board.

Best,

RV

We had a similar problem to this on a mitsi diamond 32 press. But our hard drive corrupted. we had to reinstall onto new hard drive and copy database files across. we still only got a partial fix, so I would be interested to know if you overcame your problem also.

We had a similar problem to this on a mitsi diamond 32 press. But our hard drive corrupted. we had to reinstall onto new hard drive and copy database files across. we still only got a partial fix, so I would be interested to know if you overcame your problem also.

I did manage to overcome the problem by calling a Windows Expert - He along with the Mitsubishi Technician worked out the solution. Tell me what you mean by a Partial Fix? Describe the problem and I will speak to them and see if they can offer any advice.

After we copied the database program onto the new hard drive. The IPC program would only sometimes load the new profile into the machine, sometimes it would do part of it and sometimes it wouldn't do it at all. We have managed to get it to consistently load the press settings, but it is hit and miss as to whether we get the colour profile and folder settings transferred through. At this point the press crews have given up trying to get it fixed. And IT want nothing to do with it any more. So any help you could send my way would be a great help.

sir
I am K P balakrishnan form india. . I have a Mitsubishi 1 G year 2001 press and the IPC - 2 has gone corrupt. Can some one help me with an installation disc. I can pay what it costs
thank you.
[email protected]

sir
Do any of you here have a reistallation disc. if so please do let me know i need it for the Mitsubishi IPC- 2
thanks

sir
I have a Mitsubishi 1 G year 2001. The IPC-II has gone corrupt can you help me with a reload.
regards

Problwms with IPC -II on Mitsubishi 1 G year 2001

Problwms with IPC -II on Mitsubishi 1 G year 2001

sir
Do any of you have the reload software of the IPC - II for my Mitsubishi 1 G year 2001.
it has gone corrupt and sadly my booting disk is also corrupt.
will appreciate any help
regards

sir
Do any of you have the reload software of the IPC - II for my Mitsubishi 1 G year 2001.
it has gone corrupt and sadly my booting disk is also corrupt.
will appreciate any help
regards

Hello Bala!
How did you done with your press? I have problem on my IPC-II console too. I have installation disk but dont know how to...
After fresh installation on new PC it requires password and let me type only 5 times. After 5 times fail its say "Invalid password" and doesn't let me input password more

me too, I have a problem with my ipc similar with you, after I install ipc software on my new PC, after booting ipc i need to enter pasword, but i don't know what is that pasword , can you help me? thanks.

Dear friend,send me a private message,I will give to you information above the password process but send me a private message for exchange very important details,thanks
Hello Bala!
How did you done with your press? I have problem on my IPC-II console too. I have installation disk but dont know how to...
After fresh installation on new PC it requires password and let me type only 5 times. After 5 times fail its say "Invalid password" and doesn't let me input password more

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back