Man Roland Sheet Fed Error 87 & 64

Visar

Hi all,

We have a problem with our sheet fed Man Roland 305 year 2003. The 3rd and 4th printing unit is giving an error 87 and 64.

Has anybody had this problems?

Thank you in advance

Do you have the full error message, ill try and see if i can access the work computer from home to check the digidocs

I dont have access to the work system now but, lookign at the video when you are putting the grip edge of the plate in the clamp it is coming up with the error and not closing the clamp? if this is the case most likley it is an error sugeting the plate thickness is too much or too little, usually it will close the clamp and then open again and throw an error if this is the case?

If this is what it is doing you have bolts going accross the plate clamp either lossen them (a very little bit at a time) and see if it makes a difference, if not tright to tighten them.

As i said i cant check this is what the error is as i am at home but looking at the video i think this must be the case, i dont run a 300 anymore so this is all from memory.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back