Toko 4700 Multilith 12x18

Robert carter

I have a Toko 4700 actually it say Mulitilith 12x18, I tried to reset the feed timing according to the service manual and the feed timing was way off. So I fiddled with the gear on the air distribution box and got it feeding, something doesn't seem right about the blower timing. when I get it feed with the suction very low the will run several sheet and then it will pic up about 10 sheets at a time. Any help would be greatly appreiated. I have a big job to run and I need to have the press feeding more consistently. PLEASE HELP ME . Thanks Robert Carter.

Try printcities.com, Robert. There's a few small press techs monitoring they site, if it's still active.

Try printcities.com, Robert. There's a few small press techs monitoring they site, if it's still active.
A nice guy at print cities emailed me and gave me the # to a toko dealer in Florida that might be able to help me. Again, thanks my friend, Robert Carter.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back