Problem with GTO 52-1 model 1997

marantvou

Hello my friends.
I have a problem with my GTO 52-1 model 1997. I turned on the main red switch this morning and then I pushed the start up button but the machine doesn't start up.
I noticed that also the step by step movement doesn't work. Do you have any idea what is happenig ? Thank you in advance.

Did you check for any stop -especially close to blanket-, is there a green/red light on -if green light is on something else is afoot-

Manprint, thank you for your help.
I found that the problem was a small ceramic 500 mA fuse on a pcb control board inside the box under the paper load. Thank you for your time.

Good to see that your problem turned out minor, btw how much nip is needed to set your rollers -3mm oscillator and plate 3-3-2-2mm?-

The width of the roller on oscillation or plate τα πατηματα βρε αδερφε! :)

Good to see that your problem turned out minor, btw how much nip is needed to set your rollers -3mm oscillator and plate 3-3-2-2mm?-

For GTO it should be 4 mm to vibrator/oscillator roller and 3 mm to plate for 1st and 2nd form roller, 2mm for 3rd and 4th roller.
See the attached file, I hope this helps.

Regards

Attachments

• Master Roller Chart ALL (3).pdf
    48.2 KB · Views: 384
Thank you for your input but thing is, the machine i work, is a DI -waterless- so nip pressure is a tad bit different than conventional

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back