Announcement

No announcement yet.

Best Management Information Software for Large Format Digital Printing?

What's Going On

There are currently 3993 users online. 118 members and 3875 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,016 at 04:19 PM on 07-28-2015.

X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Management Information Software for Large Format Digital Printing?

Estimating> Quote > Purchase Order> Invoice> Email Management > Job Ticketing> Scheduling> Barcode Labelling> Shipping, etc. thx.

SolPrint MIS

Our SolPrint MIS has what you are looking for

If this looks of interest I would be happy to arrange a demo for you.

All the best.

Peter Griffin
    Last edited by prwhite; 08-25-2011, 11:29 AM. Reason: spamming

Comment

Solution for you

Intraprint Inc., has ideal software for what you are looking for. We offer top-of-the-line software not just to manage your printing company internally but also software that can also your customers to do their own online estimates, place their own orders, track their jobs in the plant by themselves etc. Wide format also often requires printing ganged jobs - Intraprint is the only software worlwide to do so automatically both in Estimating and Order Entry using its own (and not 3rd party software). I'd be happ to give you a free demo showing what we can do for you! chris.schwendinger@intraprint.com

Comment

Have you looked at www.presswise.com ?

Originally posted by emrcx View Post
        Estimating> Quote > Purchase Order> Invoice> Email Management > Job Ticketing> Scheduling> Barcode Labelling> Shipping, etc. thx.
        You just might be suprised - it is like setting up you own personal Online Printing Company - Mimeo.com system

Contact Eric Wold : "Eric Wold" <ericw@smartsoftusa.com>

Best of luck in your search !
        Michael Jahn - Slightly used PDF Evangelist
        Simi Valley California

Comment

http://www.shoptracker.com/ is supposed to be pretty good.

Comment

Mature software: key to a successful implementation

Hello again,

I just wanted to also add buying mature software (i.ie., software that has been around a long time, that has been developped over many years) such as Intraprint (we have been in business selling software exclusively to the printing industry since 1982) is critical in your decision-making process. Relatively new software developped within the last 5-10 years simply does not have the same depth as mature software, depth that wide-format and digital (and other printers!) need. I would happily give you a demo and show you perhaps our automated gang-run software or perhaps out cutting edge Online RFQ and Estimating software - there is nothing like what we have in the industry - your customers can do their own live (not simple template-based quotes) quotes, quickly and easily, without their having to be an estimator. But you need a very automated system to power this in the background. We have one customer alone who has generated over 4,000,000!! online estimates in just over 4 years.... Intraprint generated those estimates. I would, again, be happy to give you a demo of our software at your earliest convenience. Best regards, Chris. 416-841-8322

Comment

Working...
            X