Best Management Information Software for Large Format Digital Printing?

emrcx

Estimating> Quote > Purchase Order> Invoice> Email Management > Job Ticketing> Scheduling> Barcode Labelling> Shipping, etc. thx. :confused:

SolPrint MIS

SolPrint MIS

Our SolPrint MIS has what you are looking for

If this looks of interest I would be happy to arrange a demo for you.

All the best.

Peter Griffin

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution for you

Solution for you

Intraprint Inc., has ideal software for what you are looking for. We offer top-of-the-line software not just to manage your printing company internally but also software that can also your customers to do their own online estimates, place their own orders, track their jobs in the plant by themselves etc. Wide format also often requires printing ganged jobs - Intraprint is the only software worlwide to do so automatically both in Estimating and Order Entry using its own (and not 3rd party software). I'd be happ to give you a free demo showing what we can do for you! [email protected]

Mature software: key to a successful implementation

Mature software: key to a successful implementation

Hello again,

I just wanted to also add buying mature software (i.ie., software that has been around a long time, that has been developped over many years) such as Intraprint (we have been in business selling software exclusively to the printing industry since 1982) is critical in your decision-making process. Relatively new software developped within the last 5-10 years simply does not have the same depth as mature software, depth that wide-format and digital (and other printers!) need. I would happily give you a demo and show you perhaps our automated gang-run software or perhaps out cutting edge Online RFQ and Estimating software - there is nothing like what we have in the industry - your customers can do their own live (not simple template-based quotes) quotes, quickly and easily, without their having to be an estimator. But you need a very automated system to power this in the background. We have one customer alone who has generated over 4,000,000!! online estimates in just over 4 years.... Intraprint generated those estimates. I would, again, be happy to give you a demo of our software at your earliest convenience. Best regards, Chris. 416-841-8322

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back