OSX NUMBERS - Help Needed

TLPSfremantle

Hi,

Anyone use Apple Numbers? I've no experience with spreadsheets so it's all a bit new for me.

I want to make a table that will work out my print costs for me. So far i have the stock type, click charge, stock charge and the formula to work that out all fine. I want to add a column that has a pull down menu of finish sizes (A3, A4, A5, A6 etc) and when you select one of these, the formula to work out that it's divided by that size.

For instance, if you select A3 as the finish size, the Formula knows that A3 is 1 design per sheet and divides is by 1. (as the table is just for SRA3) but i want it to know that if i select A4 as the finish size, then A4 = Divide by 2? A5 is divide by 4 etc etc. But i cant figure out if its possible to tell it that A3 = 1 A4 = 2 etc.

Any advice?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back