Announcement

No announcement yet.

Web2Print

What's Going On

There are currently 4028 users online. 123 members and 3905 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,028 at 07:36 PM on 07-28-2015.

X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web2Print

lol!! very good.

Comment

Lol, I get those all the time!

Comment

I guess everyone in the industry knows this customer

Comment

I don't LOL very often but that one got me to ROFLMFAO

Comment

LOL! Love it!

Had one about 10 years ago where a customer wanted to buy $2000 worth of posters and would pay us $500 for an "american cell phone" if we would ship to Africa.... never did figure out the scam, but it was interesting! Given the time frame, they were probably just trying to figure out the scam! Sort of an early Beta scam.

Comment

This is great. I got this one all the time at my last job. It was even worse when they started using TTY relay services to try this scam.

Comment

Originally posted by Nstrak View Post
                This is great. I got this one all the time at my last job. It was even worse when they started using TTY relay services to try this scam.
                Yes,
                This happend to me. I was taken by surprise by the TTY relay, and I felt like it was a scam but I wasn't 100% sure at the time, so I asked the interpreter for the customers email address to follow up. She spelled it for me phonetically. "S as in Scam, N as in Nigeria, I as in illegal".

Comment

LOL, I am sure everyone getting one email order per day

Comment

love it! print planet rocks
                    Edge Creative Sydney

Comment

The big thing right now is fake postal money orders and bad certified checks. Both the USPS and the banks are having a terrible time catching the bad ones. I'm doing a three week payment processing and clearing time now just because so many have come back bad in the last year. WTH? And with Paypal doing the free shipping back I'm not even filling those emailed direct mail orders until 3 weeks go by so they don't charge back. Anyone else having issues with those?
                      Believe me if I can find the answer out there, of course I will come back and share it

Comment

Havent seen any issues of that nature, what i have noticed however the many Christian folk in Nigeria who would like to share a fortune in unclaimed funds with me, exactly what we need in this depressed print market..... that new KBA might not just be a pipe dream....

regards
                        Maas

Comment

are you still interesting in Online Designer and Web2Print solution?

Comment

Originally posted by web2printsolution View Post
                            are you still interesting in Online Designer and Web2Print solution?
                            I'm interesting in a number of situations and applications.

Comment

I am ready to discuss Web2Print and IT service only :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X