It's Just Business

Cory Smith

130-It's-Just-Business.png

This one is so far fetched it's not funny. This couldn't possibly happen in real life. ROTFL :-D

FL

That's what I thought at first, but usually Gordo capitalizes his emphasis. But hey, maybe he was just having a wild and crazy day. :)

Was the extra "e" in need on purpose? Or did I just catch the first Re: Print typo?

Bingo. Typo :p

Thanks for catching it. I create the strip in PShop which doesn't have a spelling checker. Typically each strip goes through many revisions until I think I've got it right. During the edit process, usually late in the evening and after a couple of glasses of wine - the typos creep in.

Best, gordo

Last edited:
YES!!! *pumping fist up and down*

Tell you what, Gordo, you send me your strips after a few glasses of wine and I'll proofread them after a few glasses of gin and tonics. Together we could create a beautiful mess. :p

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back