Announcement

No announcement yet.

Turn About

What's Going On

There are currently 2518 users online. 55 members and 2463 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,531 at 08:05 AM on 08-30-2015.

X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn About

Cory, is there some way that you can limit posts on Re:Print to only those posts that reply to Gordon's comic strips that you post and prevent random print topics being started under Re:Print.

I find it really strange that even members that have been here for years still use Re:Print as a forum to just ask print questions. Maybe they don't know how to post an original thread.

Is there something you can do? We all love the Re:Print comics and I hate it when some other question is presented under the Re:Print group. It is a real let down when one expects some cleaver humour but then gets some not so cleaver question.

That's it! I quit my rant.

Comment

Perhaps rename the subforum "Re:Print COMIC"?

Comment

I'll look and see if that can be limited..sure it can..I usually try to clear out any posts frequently.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik
          It is a real let down when one expects some cleaver humour but then gets some not so cleaver question.

That's it! I quit my rant.
          "Cleaver humour" ?

I hoped that I was at the cutting edge but I don't think that I'm that sharp.

I'll settle for humor that's "clever" - in a jugular vein.

Best, gordo

Comment

Originally posted by gordo View Post
            "Cleaver humour" ?

I hoped that I was at the cutting edge but I don't think that I'm that sharp.

I'll settle for humor that's "clever" - in a jugular vein.

Best, gordo
            Oops. You are never a dull cleaver.

I guess I can't get away with saying it is Canadian spelling? Toronto spelling? Really old english spelling?

Comment

Originally posted by Erik Nikkanen View Post
              Oops. You are never a dull cleaver.

I guess I can't get away with saying it is Canadian spelling? Toronto spelling? Really old english spelling?
              Maybe you just watched too many episodes of "Leave it to Cleaver."

Gordo

Comment

Regarding the strip, I'd much rather deal with idiots in the shop than the customers. Freelance isn't freedom.

Comment

Working...
                X