Announcement

No announcement yet.

Turn About

What's Going On


There are currently 2518 users online. 55 members and 2463 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,531 at 08:05 AM on 08-30-2015.

X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Turn About


  • #2
    Cory, is there some way that you can limit posts on Re:Print to only those posts that reply to Gordon's comic strips that you post and prevent random print topics being started under Re:Print.

    I find it really strange that even members that have been here for years still use Re:Print as a forum to just ask print questions. Maybe they don't know how to post an original thread.

    Is there something you can do? We all love the Re:Print comics and I hate it when some other question is presented under the Re:Print group. It is a real let down when one expects some cleaver humour but then gets some not so cleaver question.

    That's it! I quit my rant.

    Comment


    • #3
      Perhaps rename the subforum "Re:Print COMIC"?

      Comment


      • #4
        I'll look and see if that can be limited..sure it can..I usually try to clear out any posts frequently.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Erik
          It is a real let down when one expects some cleaver humour but then gets some not so cleaver question.

          That's it! I quit my rant.
          "Cleaver humour" ?

          I hoped that I was at the cutting edge but I don't think that I'm that sharp.

          I'll settle for humor that's "clever" - in a jugular vein.

          Best, gordo

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by gordo View Post
            "Cleaver humour" ?

            I hoped that I was at the cutting edge but I don't think that I'm that sharp.

            I'll settle for humor that's "clever" - in a jugular vein.

            Best, gordo
            Oops. You are never a dull cleaver.

            I guess I can't get away with saying it is Canadian spelling? Toronto spelling? Really old english spelling?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Erik Nikkanen View Post
              Oops. You are never a dull cleaver.

              I guess I can't get away with saying it is Canadian spelling? Toronto spelling? Really old english spelling?
              Maybe you just watched too many episodes of "Leave it to Cleaver."

              Gordo

              Comment


              • #8
                Regarding the strip, I'd much rather deal with idiots in the shop than the customers. Freelance isn't freedom.

                Comment

                Working...
                X