ColorDyne 1600-s New Printhead prints very saturated colours

jinthebay

Hey Folks. We have a ColorDyne envelope printer that we replaced the printhead on. We had to reinstall the driver and now we seem to be missing some of the choices we had for Media type when printing from Acrobat. Any ideas as to how to add additional paper definitions? Example: Plain Paper, Glossy, Premium Glossy, Matte, Premium Matte. We used to have a paper definition called 20# Plain Paper I believe. I can't remember if that's something that we created ourselves or imported somehow. Any thoughts?

Hey CT. Thanks. Got it squared away yesterday. My ignorance. We still had the download zip files for the additional profile in our email and so we simply added the Copy Paper 20lb profile to the profiles folder and viola. All good. Also had a long conversation with Russell Henricksen and he enlightened me on several features of the machine that I was in the dark about. Thanks.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back