Cut Studio Extension for Ill CC 2015

EZPower

Any one had any luck installing the extension in Illustrator CC 2015. I have one version running on a PC CC 2014. Tried installing on a mac and it does not show up. Contacted Roland. they tried installing it themselves with no luck. Said they would get back to me. Haven't heard any thing.
Not an end all, but would really be helpful to place Cutting Marks from my computer.

Is this a printer or a printer/cutter? Is it connected via a network cable to the network with a second network cable a crossover from your work station to the device?

Its a cutter. Right now the Rolland Cutter and Roland Printer are connected to PC running CC 2014. It works. But not as effective as I would like. Ideally I would like to work on my files on a Mac which run CC 2015, get them prepped, make a PDF. Then I can walk over to the Wide formate area, and use the PC for Printing, or use Cut Studio for die cutting. yes I can perform all aspects on a PC, but why use a PC when I'm a lot faster on a mac. I did find a solution. I created the marks from CC 2014 Illustrator. Saved them as art file. Now I just place them on sheet any where I want without the need for an extension. It works perfect. After I create a file I just open it in CC 2014 and use the extension from there to open CutStudio and hit print.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back