HP Designjet z6200 with spinflow

baritone

We use a Hp z6200 with spinflow and in the past week it will print fine for 2 to 3 jobs then when it prints another job it will print then stop in the middle of the job and have to restart the computer and printer to get it working again. then i have to repeat it multi times. Does it need a firmware update. Spinflow is up to date. look in back of the plotter and i cant reset the memory or nic card because its built in the motherboard.

HI Baritone,

I can understand your problem and need of printer. This is the problem which not going to by yourself. so you need to consult HP printer Customer support Helpline number at 1-888-924-5460. They will help you to fix your printer issue instantly.

When this happens, is the SpinFlow PC locked up? If not:

1. Check that Windows is "seeing" all the physical memory installed.
2. Try replacing the cable that is between the PC and the printer.
3. Try a different power cable.
4. Try a different power source (different wall jack).

Best regards,
pd

Thanks for the replys sorry it got list and didnt know it was replys on here. It was the position strip for the print head and when i clean it the printer start working properly again.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back