Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bewilliams is offline Junior Member

Just a quick update: from Suite 12.1 onwards, Esko will be compatible with Adobe CC (v17.0) as well (Adobe Compatibility - Esko). This doesn't change anything on the commercial model or licensing system of Esko.

Schnitzel is offline Member

I think petitions of this kind are really strange and useless. Do these people honestly think a company of Adobe's caliber didn't think their move through? Such a dramatic change in their business plan must have been discussed in endless meetings over many months. Huge amounts of money depend on it - I think they know what they're doing.
    Adobe today is not a garage based, 5 crew company with 100 clients, that can say off the top of their head: "I think I'll move my product to the cloud, see how it goes". Of course they knew a lot of people would resist the change.

By the way, I'm not taking a side in this. Just my 2 cents regarding the petition.

chevalier is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bewilliams View Post
    Just a quick update: from Suite 12.1 onwards, Esko will be compatible with Adobe CC (v17.0) as well (Adobe Compatibility - Esko). This doesn't change anything on the commercial model or licensing system of Esko.
    Good to hear. I am so glad Esko allows employees/associates to participate in open discussion with us end-users. This isn't the case with too many vendors.

zevrix is offline Junior Member

Yeah, I'm sure that MM fonts and InDesign 1.0 were also discussed in endless meetings...

Lukas Engqvist is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by chevalier View Post
    There are bugs in CC Illustrator that I cannot get addressed/resolved.
    Would like to know what bugs those are, and to have several users confirm the bug raises the priority to get it fixed. There is the official bug/feature forms, and I have found Adobe responding to/fixing reported bugs. That Esko lags behind is harder to address. I know Astute graphics are quite efficient in their updates, but it is trickier to say where the bug is if there are two or more vendors involved.
    Learning by teaching!

chevalier is offline Senior Member

Illustrator CS6 Dialogs Get Skipped?

I have used the bug report and tech support. I can't get a response beyond reset your preferences. I am seeing this on two MacBook Pro Retina laptops with Mountain Lion. As the thread will show I even went as far as formatting and starting with a fresh install of OSX.

Lukas Engqvist is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by chevalier View Post
    Illustrator CS6 Dialogs Get Skipped?

I have used the bug report and tech support. I can't get a response beyond reset your preferences. I am seeing this on two MacBook Pro Retina laptops with Mountain Lion. As the thread will show I even went as far as formatting and starting with a fresh install of OSX.
    Ouch, remember you said about that one, wasn't able to reproduce that bug
    Learning by teaching!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12