LUIS AVILA is offline Member

Lightbulb Avantra 44 Error 82

Hello everyone!!! Somebody knows what is going on with error 82 Unknown bridge error. this error appears when I try lift the bridge with the OCP command. Also when I run SRAM bridge test with AVDIAG, but sometimes is passed.
    I already check lift motor, sensors, cables in the bridge, also I exchange the bridge board. Everything is ok.
    Remarks, I just replace the DEC in this machine also I retrived the parameters from the bad DEC.

Regards,
    Luis

james_aug is offline Junior Member

hello LUIS AVILA, i have a avantra 44 and faced with same problem error 82..how did u overcome this...?

Armya Inc is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LUIS AVILA View Post
    Hello everyone!!! Somebody knows what is going on with error 82 Unknown bridge error. this error appears when I try lift the bridge with the OCP command. Also when I run SRAM bridge test with AVDIAG, but sometimes is passed.
    I already check lift motor, sensors, cables in the bridge, also I exchange the bridge board. Everything is ok.
    Remarks, I just replace the DEC in this machine also I retrived the parameters from the bad DEC.

Regards,
    Luis
    Luis & James,

What revision of firmware did you guys download to the machine? If you do not know the revision, then list the text and numbers you see on the OCP when you turn the machine on and it goes through boot sequence.
    Last edited by Armya Inc; 01-06-2013 at 02:14 PM.
    Farshad
    WWW.armyaservices.com

kamran is offline Junior Member

I am facing same problem with Agfa Avantra 44S OLP Error 82
    anyone have any idea for solve this error

thanks

Armya Inc is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    I am facing same problem with Agfa Avantra 44S OLP Error 82
    anyone have any idea for solve this error

thanks
    Did you download the DEC firmwares? What firmwares did you download? Error 82 could be the incomparable DEC firmwares and bridge pcb firmwares.
    Last edited by Armya Inc; 02-05-2013 at 08:58 AM.
    Farshad
    WWW.armyaservices.com

kamran is offline Junior Member

I download firmware Version 34.07.hex after reload firmware machine boot ok and working fine but after few hours during job same error appair and machine not boot properly.

LUIS AVILA is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    I download firmware Version 34.07.hex after reload firmware machine boot ok and working fine but after few hours during job same error appair and machine not boot properly.
    Check the temperature. The oldest Avantras need more cold. I solved many irrational problems, lowering the temperature to 19 Celsius