Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    LUIS AVILA is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    36

    Lightbulb Avantra 44 Error 82

    Hello everyone!!! Somebody knows what is going on with error 82 Unknown bridge error. this error appears when I try lift the bridge with the OCP command. Also when I run SRAM bridge test with AVDIAG, but sometimes is passed.
    I already check lift motor, sensors, cables in the bridge, also I exchange the bridge board. Everything is ok.
    Remarks, I just replace the DEC in this machine also I retrived the parameters from the bad DEC.

    Regards,
    Luis

  2. #2
    james_aug is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    india
    Posts
    1

    Default

    hello LUIS AVILA, i have a avantra 44 and faced with same problem error 82..how did u overcome this...?

  3. #3
    Armya Inc's Avatar
    Armya Inc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LUIS AVILA View Post
    Hello everyone!!! Somebody knows what is going on with error 82 Unknown bridge error. this error appears when I try lift the bridge with the OCP command. Also when I run SRAM bridge test with AVDIAG, but sometimes is passed.
    I already check lift motor, sensors, cables in the bridge, also I exchange the bridge board. Everything is ok.
    Remarks, I just replace the DEC in this machine also I retrived the parameters from the bad DEC.

    Regards,
    Luis
    Luis & James,

    What revision of firmware did you guys download to the machine? If you do not know the revision, then list the text and numbers you see on the OCP when you turn the machine on and it goes through boot sequence.
    Last edited by Armya Inc; 01-06-2013 at 02:14 PM.
    Farshad
    WWW.armyaservices.com

  4. #4
    kamran is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Lahore Pakistan
    Posts
    4

    Default

    I am facing same problem with Agfa Avantra 44S OLP Error 82
    anyone have any idea for solve this error

    thanks

  5. #5
    Armya Inc's Avatar
    Armya Inc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    I am facing same problem with Agfa Avantra 44S OLP Error 82
    anyone have any idea for solve this error

    thanks
    Did you download the DEC firmwares? What firmwares did you download? Error 82 could be the incomparable DEC firmwares and bridge pcb firmwares.
    Last edited by Armya Inc; 02-05-2013 at 08:58 AM.
    Farshad
    WWW.armyaservices.com

  6. #6
    kamran is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Lahore Pakistan
    Posts
    4

    Default

    I download firmware Version 34.07.hex after reload firmware machine boot ok and working fine but after few hours during job same error appair and machine not boot properly.

  7. #7
    LUIS AVILA is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    I download firmware Version 34.07.hex after reload firmware machine boot ok and working fine but after few hours during job same error appair and machine not boot properly.
    Check the temperature. The oldest Avantras need more cold. I solved many irrational problems, lowering the temperature to 19 Celsius


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Sponsors

WhatTheyThink.com Latest Industry News

Profits per Print Establishment Best Since 2000; Annual Industry Profits Best Since 2007 (Dr. Joe)
Sonoco Reports Strong Q1 Financial Results
Unisource Launches New uBRAND™ Line to Canadian Market
Nasco labels thousands of unique items sold in 180 countries with Colordyne digital printer
Total Library of IDEAlliance Online Certification Programs Now Available for One Annual Fee
Prinect Digital Print Manager Locks in Quality, Lowers Costs for Heidelberg Linoprint Digital Press Users
Caldera celebrates multiple recognition from Wide Format Imaging readers
Agfa Graphics to present next generation wide-format printers, workflow and inks, at FESPA Digital 2014
MBO America Announces the World’s Fastest Folder: K8 RS
RR Donnelley Receives the ISM-Chicago 2014 Sustainability Award