Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ngocdung93

Thread: Could any one provide me complete information about CTP

mbalokesh is offline Junior Member

Default Could any one provide me complete information about CTP

Hi All

I want to enter in this Computer to plate devives, but I am confusing between violet and thermal technologies, Could you please give me all the details of hermal Technology and that of Voilet too and how these are better than CTCP. Please give me the price difference too. What all thing should be kept in mind while booking a CTP device.

Regards
    Lokesh Sarawgi

wafa abbas is offline Junior Member

hi everyone,
    I am trying to start a new processhouse in my city. There are 8-10 ctp in the city all of them from kodak. i want to go for amsky ctcp. so anyone can tell me that which one is better in the means of speed & quality. should i go for thermal or for ctcp and why.
    thanks

regards
    durgesh kumar

arkay_desai is offline Member

hi Lokesh,
    I am using thermal and suggest too.
    Arkay Desai

anand Guest

Cool ctp violet/tharmal

Quote Originally Posted by mbalokesh View Post
    Hi All

I want to enter in this Computer to plate devives, but I am confusing between violet and thermal technologies, Could you please give me all the details of hermal Technology and that of Voilet too and how these are better than CTCP. Please give me the price difference too. What all thing should be kept in mind while booking a CTP device.

Regards
    Lokesh Sarawgi
    MR LOKESH

selection of ctp is depend up on ,what type of job you are going to take. if job is with long run printing about 3-5 lakh then tharmal ctp is good, and if it split type[ thousand but below lakh] then, you should go with violet.

anand-

Himanshu_Monotech is offline Junior Member

Dear Lokesh,

The selection of ctp & ctcp its depends on what kind of your work. what u want to open Process house or In-house work.
    If you want for Inhouse work then thermal & violet are best. for process house buy any ctcp like Basysprint or Amsky.

reprosales is offline Junior Member

If you are interested in entering the Computer to plate market, please visit our website:

CTP STOCK LIST

You can contact us from there for all your questions.

PJBspicers is offline Junior Member

There are many opinions and approaches to this question. For my 2 cents worth, Thermal is the way the industries are heading. Avoid silver based violet completely. Photopolymer violet can work for average quality work but I would go for Thermal. Kodak/Creo or a Screen non GLV device. I haven't looked at CTcP for some time . . . .

Good luck!

Happyprinter is offline Senior Member

We run a screen ctp with process less plates and love it.

ChristopheF1 is offline Junior Member

Like said before...the future will be in thermal...but the way it will be processed...? Clean out unit's/ "chemfree" or on the press...
    It all depends on the volume and the investment you're willing to make...I've customers with thermal direct , chemfree and conventional...and all
    are happy with the choise they made...every system has it advantage..and disadvantage.
    Where are you located ?
    Christophe

ngocdung93 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by mbalokesh View Post
    Hi All

Regards
    Lokesh Sarawgi
    CTP technology has drastically changed the offset printing industry. Thermal CTP technology is potential & common trends in the world now. It makes you have so many options of materials (like machine system, CTP plate, etc.).
    Ralte likes this.
    Best \ Cindy
    mylangroup.com | mylanprintingmedia.com | vjetstore.com | mylanoptoelectronics.com