Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/printplanet/webapps/printplanet_php53/forums/includes/class_core.php(4606) : eval()'d code on line 10
3 open interlocks message on lotem 400

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    moncivaez is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    18

    Default 3 open interlocks message on lotem 400

    On Creo Lotem 400, after verifying that all doors are properly closed, this message is displayed:

    3 open interlocks

    (1) Motor interlocks loop open
    (2) Laser power on interlock B open
    (3) Laser power on interlock A open


    I've removed the hooks and I put manually into the interlocks.

    Doors that do not respond are:
    left side
    right side
    Backdoor where all the plates come out.

    Any suggestions on what is causing the problem?

    Thank you

  2. #2
    PACH's Avatar
    PACH is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moncivaez View Post
    On Creo Lotem 400, after verifying that all doors are properly closed, this message is displayed:

    3 open interlocks

    (1) Motor interlocks loop open
    (2) Laser power on interlock B open
    (3) Laser power on interlock A open


    I've removed the hooks and I put manually into the interlocks.

    Doors that do not respond are:
    left side
    right side
    Backdoor where all the plates come out.

    Any suggestions on what is causing the problem?

    Thank you
    Is this a manual plate loading Lotem or one with an Autoloader?

  3. #3
    moncivaez is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Patch, is a manual plate loading. thanks,

  4. #4
    PACH's Avatar
    PACH is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moncivaez View Post
    On Creo Lotem 400, after verifying that all doors are properly closed, this message is displayed:

    3 open interlocks

    (1) Motor interlocks loop open
    (2) Laser power on interlock B open
    (3) Laser power on interlock A open


    I've removed the hooks and I put manually into the interlocks.

    Doors that do not respond are:
    left side
    right side
    Backdoor where all the plates come out.

    Any suggestions on what is causing the problem?

    Thank you
    It looks to me that one of the doors or pannels is not closed properly. If you removed one of the interlock prongs ( fork like) than use it on one door at a time; RHS door ; LHS door; Front cover: Rear top cover where you will need the RED cheater.
    If you still have the problem than remove the Front pannel and do as before and than remove the REAR pannel.Unless one of the Interlocks is open circuit you should be able to find it.
    Good luck.

  5. #5
    fishnprint is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7

    Default

    We are getting the exact same message on Kodak Magnus 400 (same machine). Was working Friday turned the switch on this morning and now we are down. Only thing different is the weather. Tried opening and closing doors and panels no change. Waiting for technician..... he suggested maybe a D board or interlock needs to be replaced.

    Did you get your Lotem 400 running? We'll try any suggestions at this point.

    Thanks

  6. #6
    PACH's Avatar
    PACH is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fishnprint View Post
    We are getting the exact same message on Kodak Magnus 400 (same machine). Was working Friday turned the switch on this morning and now we are down. Only thing different is the weather. Tried opening and closing doors and panels no change. Waiting for technician..... he suggested maybe a D board or interlock needs to be replaced.

    Did you get your Lotem 400 running? We'll try any suggestions at this point.

    Thanks
    FIRST. You ask a good question "did yyou get your Lotem running?"
    It would be very nice if sometimes after giving advise,to get some feedback Some people maybe spend a lot of time to come up with a solution. . It does not take long to say it helped or not. This would also help people like yourself having the same proble.
    Is your Magnus a manual one or with an MCU? Is it Motor interlock error you are getting or Laser?

  7. #7
    fishnprint is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Manual plate load.
    Errors are in this order:

    Laser Power On Interlock A Open
    Laser Power On INterlock B OPen

    Motor Interlocks Loop OPen

    Thanks for your help PACH

  8. #8
    PACH's Avatar
    PACH is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fishnprint View Post
    Manual plate load.
    Errors are in this order:

    Laser Power On Interlock A Open
    Laser Power On INterlock B OPen

    Motor Interlocks Loop OPen

    Thanks for your help PACH
    If there is a problem with one of he laser interlocks then you should hear a loud noise from the machine. But in your case you have a Motor interlock open also. If all the doors and pannels are properly closed and tightened then could be a problem with either one of the interlocks or the Interlock board in the Power Distribution Unit.
    If you open the Rear top door and put in a cheater, does the Motor Interlock disapear?

  9. #9
    fishnprint is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Cheater did not change the error. Kodak remote diagnosed as a board failure only after I upgraded my service contract to expedite my call. Can not afford to be down another day. Boards and tech will be here tomorrow. I'll let you know what they put in.

    Thanks for your help.

  10. #10
    moncivaez is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Sorry Guys, we were trying differents solutions with no luck.

    Pach definitely change the interlocks or hooks did not work.

    Right now i sent the lotem interlock2 board to a technician for be tested on another Lotem .

    This card is located in a box behind the main switches.

    As additional data the Lotem doesn't make any sound if we leave a door open. We notice that the yellow buttons, where you start the pc, are not lighted up.

    The technician tells us that Lotem interlock board could be damaged.

    Good luck, i'll tell you what happened in the next few days.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Sponsors

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.2