Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PACH is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by moncivaez View Post
    Sorry Guys, we were trying differents solutions with no luck.

Pach definitely change the interlocks or hooks did not work.

Right now i sent the lotem interlock2 board to a technician for be tested on another Lotem .

This card is located in a box behind the main switches.

As additional data the Lotem doesn't make any sound if we leave a door open. We notice that the yellow buttons, where you start the pc, are not lighted up.

The technician tells us that Lotem interlock board could be damaged.

Good luck, i'll tell you what happened in the next few days.

If the Start Button (Yellow[/COLOR]) does not light up and you also get Laser Interlock errors it could be an indication that the 250V, 10A fuse is U/S on the transformer that is located at the REAR of the Power Distribution Box.

fishnprint is offline Junior Member

Tech just left Magnus still down because it was not the interlock boards that remote support sent but the 240V power control board. A fuse was blown but Yellow light still worked? Hopefully making plates tomorrow. Sending work out bites.

Not liking the new policy that Kodak has with remote trying to diagnose the problem then the tech comes and installs parts remote thinks is the problem, before the tech (who is way smarter than the kid on the phone from remote) would call to diagnose and order extra parts just in case and we were always back up and running in less than 24 hours.

och_och is offline Junior Member

hello there, I am also have these problem, any solution regarding this problem? your suggestion is much appreciated.

thank you

moncivaez is offline Junior Member

The lotem interlock2 board may not be working. This card is located in a box behind the main switches. That was our solution.

Quote Originally Posted by och_och View Post
    hello there, I am also have these problem, any solution regarding this problem? your suggestion is much appreciated.

thank you

kala Guest

Just check your casette side interlock and connections

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12