Five simple rules regarding running a printing press:
1) balance your ink and water films correctly and you can't go too far wrong.
2) keep impression levels, ink and water levels to a minimum and you minimize headaches.
3) keep calm as you can't think properly angry!
4) there's ALWAYS time for a reprint, and besides, that'll look FIIIINE when it's cut down and folded....
5) choose a fine Scotch to lean on for after the days where it all goes pear-shaped
Hope this helps!
Just get on with it. Its as simple as that.