Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    abed-r is offline Junior Member

Default The Same Problem

Quote Originally Posted by morgan View Post
    dear we have got a dolev 800 which came with brisque 4.01 rip as we dont have the password and login id , we thought we will install PSM on G4 and take the FSL card from brisque install in G4 to connect but there is no communication happening may i know what would be wrong.

Dear Morgan,

do you solve the problem, cause i have the same problem
    could you help please

regards

morgan is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up thank you all

Dear

i like to thank you all for the reply and help,
    we could install psm 7 on Mac g4 with the same bisque AFL card installed on macg4, the problem was only because we have not installed the software properly, and there was some problem with Optical fiber cable. when we changed the cable and installed the sofware properly, it started working.

thank you once again.

pablowydler is offline Member

Default The password is cdesci

dear we have got a dolev 800 which came with brisque 4.01 rip as we dont have the password and login id , we thought we will install PSM on G4 and take the FSL card from brisque install in G4 to connect but there is no communication happening may i know what would be wrong.
    cdesci is the password

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by elyes.zitari View Post
    Thanks,

I installed PSM RIP 7.0 on Mac G4, i Installed the SFL PCI Card, but i don't found "Configuration" in the setup menu !! (else no "select" menu)

I installed the SFL PCI card in PCI slot, (in mac G4 devices, it reconnised as "PCI connector", Model 5053,)
    help Please
    try installing psm rip 7.2 and if you have installed properl it should work, check the optical cable is that working fine.

good luck

Default Lazer Calibaration erro

dear all
    All of suddenly i can see Lazer calibiration error when we shot the job to the image setter, and when we did the lazer calibiration manualy it could pass 400 when we gave 450 and above it gets fail, any one can help us.

This is Dolev 800 1996 model.

thank you
    Morgan

Smile Pls Help lazer calibiration error in dolev 800

Dear all
    The machine starts and all the startups happens good. When we try to shoot the job it says lazer calibiration error, then when we manualy tested the lazer in the machine it passes only 400, if we give more than 400 it gets fail, any one can help us what will be wrong in the machine.

thank you
    Morgan

PACH is offline Senior Member

Dear all
    The machine starts and all the startups happens good. When we try to shoot the job it says lazer calibiration error, then when we manualy tested the lazer in the machine it passes only 400, if we give more than 400 it gets fail, any one can help us what will be wrong in the machine.

thank you
    Morgan
    What error message do you get, Morgan? Could be a few things that will cause your problem.

Dear
    we get msg Lazer calibiration error, if we set the lazer to 400 then we can see the density of the film very low,

PACH is offline Senior Member

Dear
    we get msg Lazer calibiration error, if we set the lazer to 400 then we can see the density of the film very low,
    From your description of the problem it looks like the Static Optics can not cope with higher values than 400.

Default thank you

Dear
    Can i know what will be the solution for this now, the tecnican came and saw the machine he says the The power from lazer tube looks fine, and after that from AOM modulatar he can see 1 beam of lazer very bright, from there other end of the fiber cable the lazer is very low.

thank you

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast