Director, eCommerce Strategy at Mimeo in 460 Park Ave South, NYC 10016
This role is a combination of web marketing and branding which includes a good understanding of user experience. The Senior Director of eCommerce Strategy will strategically work with Creative, Marketing and Product Development groups to make all of Mimeo’s global eCommerce properties easier to use and convert at a higher rate.
This role will drive insights, requirements, and prioritization of digital experiences that will rapidly increase Mimeo’s ability to improve overall user experience, task completion and improve conversion to revenue across all Mimeo owned global web properties. This role will work hand in hand with usability, information architecture, design and external agencies and partners. The Senior Director of eCommerce Strategy will drive strategy to optimize site experience and self-service revenue for all Mimeo.com global web properties.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Web Marketing Manager, Web Experience Manager, eCommerce Operations Manager or similar role.
1. Site Experience
• Own the overall experience of the eCommerce experience to ensure a seamless visitor/customer experience that dynamically improves customer satisfaction, task completion and conversion.
• Deeply understand and consult with peers and stakeholders on the type of experiences that will elevate the sites, product offerings & campaigns within the global branding guidelines and work with content and IA on how best to deliver them via the web.
• Define, develop, and prioritize the list of initiatives for the 6-12 month web roadmap inclusive of site experience improvements, testing initiatives and feature/functionality rollouts working with product, marketing and development.
• Identify and manage various agencies and interactive firms to help deliver on great customer experiences on the web that are “designed to delight”.
• Participate in focus groups and usability studies to better leverage customer and prospect insights to drive improvements.
2. Reporting and Insights
• Establish and maintain global web operations best practices and help build and scale web marketing insights (Omniture, New Relic, etc.) and website research
• Insure management reports and dashboards are developed, interlocking with key stakeholders in Marketing and Product across geos to insure data is meaningful and insightful.
• Prepare regular updates for Executive Team. Work across the organization to complete the necessary information for the reports and develop a standard reporting structure.
• Track and prepare weekly KPI reports for the VP of Strategy
• Help the geos understand what is driving success and opportunities to improve traffic initiatives and leverage analytics/insights as an influence.
• Create and implement repeatable and sustainable process globally with geo and regional counterparts to eliminate duplicate work efforts and remove unnecessary complexities and implement new procedures and workflows.
• Set the right priorities, align to team priorities, and cascade throughout the organization.
• Educate peer functions on how to best “lead” with the web
• Monitor and maintain a high level of awareness of competitors’ web strategy and capability
• Effectively manage own web budget and resources
• 6 -10 years of progressive experience in B2C, global online marketing and online customer experience
• Demonstrated experience developing a measurable roadmap of web features and content to drive conversion, utilizing testing and industry best practices
• Strong background in using and leveraging data from SiteCatalyst and Test & Target or like tools to develop scalable reports and drive decisions
• Experience initiating and building mutually beneficial marketing relationships with internal and external partners is critical
• Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to create & deliver clear, powerful & concise presentations
• Customer-centric mindset, with previous experience marketing to the consumer and SMB segment
• Technical understanding of internet-based hardware products and services
• Strong leadership and organizational skills
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills
• 6 yrs Web Marketing
• 6 yrs Site Experience Optimization
• 2 yrs Web Strategy – leading site redesign
• 2 yrs Branding
• 2 yrs Consumer Marketing
• 2 yrs Web Analytics
• Bachelors Degree
• Global experience
• SMB Marketing
• Understanding of Website Architecture
• Omniture Site Catalyst
• Test & Target
Sales Engineer – Professional Services at Rochester Software Associates (RSA) in Rochester, NY
Assistant Professor - SCHOOL OF GRAPHIC COMMUNICAT at Ryerson University in Toronto, ON, Canada
Supply Chain Manager at FASTSIGNS International, Inc. in Carrollton, TX 75006
Plant Manager at Precise Continental in Harrison, NJ
Sr Marketing Specialist- Display Graphics at Canon Solutions America in Chicago, IL
Client Account Manager at Buhl Press, Inc. in Berkeley (Chicago), IL
Service Technician, Mechanical at manroland, Inc. in Westmont, IL
Implementation Specialist at Avanti Computer Systems in Home-based US/Canada